The Mayo Patient Portal is a web-based service where Mayo Clinic patients can manage their medical records, view medical bills, pay Mayo Clinic medical bills, and create a MyChart account.
The Mayo Clinic Patient Portal is a subsidiary of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, a broad collaboration that includes hospitals, community clinics and clinics, primary care providers and specialists in more than 100 locations. It’s the Mayo Clinic Care Network that gives patients access to more than 60,000 providers across the United States.
Mobile App For Mayo Clinic Patient Portal
You can schedule appointments with world-class experts in key specialties using the Mayo Clinic app. In addition, the app offers a daily dose of health news and practical advice that you can apply.
The Mayo Clinic app provides convenient and useful tools for monitoring your health on the go. The app features a daily dose of health news and practical advice from leading doctors, nutritionists, fitness experts, and more. You can also find reliable, research-based answers to your questions about health conditions, symptoms, and procedures.
- Start (or end) your day with important news, health information, exercise videos, recipes and wellness tips.
- Find reliable information about illnesses, symptoms and medical procedures.
- Organize your appointments as you wish.
- Check your appointment itinerary.
- View test results in real time.
- View X-ray and scan images.
- Access and pay your bills.
- Communicate with your support team through a secure messaging system.
- Get 1-hour Express Care Online for common conditions that do not require an in-person visit (available in select regions).
Purpose Of The App:
- Find your timetables, maps and useful resources. Schedule or request a consultation in just a few clicks.
- Secure Messaging
- Communicate with your healthcare team through a secure messaging system.
- Express Care Online
- Get treatment within an hour for common ailments that don’t require an in-person visit.
- Lab Results
- View test results, X-ray images and more. Get your results as quickly as your healthcare team gets them.